10 tools you can use when writing content
Writing content can be a challenging task; it may take a lot of research to come up with the perfect article. However, there are some tools that you can use to make your article read and look better.
The 10 tools you can use when writing content are:
- Fact browser: While writing content, you will need to research a lot of things. That can take time, and you may end up taking the entire day for it. However, on Fact browser you will find all relevant reports, studies, and surveys which will improve your article.
- Grammarly: It is also another great tool that most writers prefer. To use this, you have to create an account. After that, once you paste your article here, all the grammar mistakes will be highlighted.
- Contentldeator Headline: You need to have a proper, exciting headline to attract more people to read your article. Thinking of an accurate headline can be challenging at times. But this headline generator is handy. You just need to type a keyword, and they will display all the relevant headlines.
- Infogr.am: Your article needs to be great, but it should also be visually very attractive. Just plain, boring texts won’t attract many people. You need charts and diagrams to make your article more readable. This tool allows you to do exactly that.
- Ninja Essays: After you finish writing the article, you need to edit it properly. Editing can be a difficult task. If you struggle to edit properly, then you can take help of this tool. It will make your article more polished.
- Inbound Writer: The main aim of writing articles is to attract more people to it, and start earning from that article. Inbound Writer is a very useful tool, which will help you to generate more traffic towards your article. It will advise you about the keywords, which you should use more in your article.
- Haiku Deck: You can add some slideshows along with your article, to make it more readable. You will need an excellent tool to create slides shows, and Haiku Deck is the best in this regard. It allows you to make stunning slide shows.
- Rainymood: If you are writing articles in some busy, crowded areas, then you may get distracted by the noise. Rainymood plays a peaceful, soothing sound, which will help you to focus more on your article.
- Soovle: Soovle is another such tool that will help you with keywords. Just type one keyword of your article, and it will show you the relevant keywords for all the search engines.
- Unsplash: To get photos for your article, you generally have to buy it; otherwise you may be sued for copyright issues. Every day, Unsplash uploads some copyright-free images. You can use them free of cost.